Pregnancy Community

Just need advise...Please help!!

I am 26 and in 2008 I had an ectopic pregnancy which left me with one fallopian tube (the fetus ruptured my right tube due to a misdiagnosis). I ended my last period around the 15th or 16th of January. Early in the morning on the 31st I had intercourse resulting in a broken condom. My period for this month should have started already (it's before my roommates and she is about to be off hers) and I usually have regular periods. I have been having a lot of premenstrual symptoms like cramping, mood swings, fatigue, memory interruption, anxiety, queaziness, bloating, getting up to urinate at night and frequently throughout the day and swollen-tender breasts but no blood whatsoever. It's been snowing so I haven't been able  to go get a test yet. I didn't have any of these symptoms the last time I was pregnant. I'm just worried that it could be perimenopause because of my missing fallopian tube. What do you all think?
I think that as soon as you can get out, test!!  The symptoms you described can be pregnancy or PMS and just because you only have one tube you can still get pregnant from the other side.  Good luck and let me know how it goes!!