Pregnancy Community

Missed Miscarriage or Too early?

Hi guys, I found out I was pregnant and because of my irregular periods I've had for years I had genuinely no idea how far on I could be. Went to hospital and got a scan done to find out I was about 5 and a half weeks pregnant foetus measuring at 4mm but no heartbeat, sac has bruising and signs of coming away so nurses suspect a bleed has already happened, yolk still attached and I'm still getting all the pregnancy symptoms and hormones. I go back in a weeks time to see if a heartbeat can be detected in case I am just too early to see anything. Nurses told me to prepare for a miscarriage to happen, they gave me a little hope and said next week could be a whole different story but from what they can see and they aren't normally wrong that I will lose with baby. Can anybody relate? I have no idea what to think I am trying to mentally prepare myself for a miscarriage but had no signs of bleeding, been having slight cramps and a lot of discharge but no serious warning signs. I am now starting to think what if my pregnancy is still continuing and the baby is fine. Any help/advise would be great
Hi hun, I’m praying for you and hoping you get the best news!! But I had two miscarriages in the last two months. My last was a silent miscarriage. I miscarried and didn’t start bleeding until the third day. Only way I found out I was miscarring was that my tests ended up coming in negative after having positives. Try testing yourself and see what you get. Good luck hun!