Pregnancy Community

Mood swings

I am in my 14th week of pregnancy and am still having terrible mood swings. I can't wait for them to go away!! I don't remember being this bitchy when I was pregnant with my son. Can someone please tell me when they may end? My morning sickness has calmed down so I am praying this will even out soon too. Thank goodness for hunting season so my husband has a place to escape to.
I feel your pain! Although I am currently waiting for my results from my pregnancy blood test, I strongly believe I am pregnant due to the fact for my period being M.I.A. since July 29. I have been EXTREMELY moody and bitchy and know I'm pregnant pretty much but every test is BFN. I was prego before and I was never this moody so I don't know what is going on. Anyways I can't tell you when these mood swings will calm down but to be honest and not sound harsh, I think bc every single pregnancy is different, you may have to wait it out until he or she is born because every pregnancy temperament is diverse for people. I hope it gets better for you! Try doing pregnancy yoga, it helps a lot!