A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
1790045 tn?1317188084

Mood swings

I am in my 14th week of pregnancy and am still having terrible mood swings. I can't wait for them to go away!! I don't remember being this bitchy when I was pregnant with my son. Can someone please tell me when they may end? My morning sickness has calmed down so I am praying this will even out soon too. Thank goodness for hunting season so my husband has a place to escape to.
1 Responses
I feel your pain! Although I am currently waiting for my results from my pregnancy blood test, I strongly believe I am pregnant due to the fact for my period being M.I.A. since July 29. I have been EXTREMELY moody and bitchy and know I'm pregnant pretty much but every test is BFN. I was prego before and I was never this moody so I don't know what is going on. Anyways I can't tell you when these mood swings will calm down but to be honest and not sound harsh, I think bc every single pregnancy is different, you may have to wait it out until he or she is born because every pregnancy temperament is diverse for people. I hope it gets better for you! Try doing pregnancy yoga, it helps a lot!
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.