Pregnancy Community

Pregnant with no hcg in urine??

I am 22 days late on my period, wich started on August 2, and that time I had it because of medroxyprogesterone, wich after taking it for ten days induced my period. Since I'm trying to conceive they also gave me metformin for 6 weeks. My question is... could I be pregnant due to the meds but having negative pregnancy tests?
Since the medroxyprogesterone is to help with irregular cycles.the meds woudnt affect any test you have done.by now a test would be positve.its possible you need to go back on medroxprogesterone,or maybe even some form of birth control.this is given to alot of women having problems,menstrating,normally for about 3 months.they say it help regulate the body.but i would first ask your doctor for a blood test,to rule out pregnancy.but with your back ground i would its unlikely.you would enough HCG in your body by now.