Pregnancy Community

Signs of Pregnancy 6 days Post Ovulation

Hello

I am new to this site.  Me & my partner have only started trying this month I was on the contraceptive pill for six months before.  The first day of my last period was the 28th May, so worked out my ovulation date was the 11th June.  Me & my partner seem to be very active in the bedroom department and tend to be having it everyday.  Sorry to go into detail.

I think I am about 6 days past my ovulation date.  I have been so very tired the last few days and getting mild cramps in my lower tummy today and have a bit of a yucky tummy.  My next period is due the 25th June.

I am hoping this may all be good signs, what do you think????

well i surw hope its good signs for you!!! I have  been feeling the same way and af is due the 23rd for me. Ugh i hate waking up in the middle of the night to pee. Ssbd to us both!!!
Usually it takes about a week after conception to start feeling EARLY prego signs. But everyone is different. Are you testing with OPK? Hope this is your month. SSDB!
Hello, no I haven't been testing.  Just hoping to get pregnant naturally.  Well thats the plan so far anyway.

It's just that I have not found myself this tired in a long time.  No energy and not wanting to move out of the house for the last few days.  Which is not like me, I normally hate staying indoors.

i have also been having mild period like cramps for the past couple days as if i am going to start my period but nothing. They are usually on my right side but tosay they are on the left. i dont know when to take a test.....should i wait until my missed period june 24???
good luck :-)
Well I am due for my period the 25th, but I think I am going to do a test on the 24th.  I am so impatient!!!! lol

The cramping I am getting seems to go from side to side, so not sure whats going on.

Good luck too.
hie,im 13 DPO, expecting my period 2moro.praying it doesn't come.this is my 1st month trying.have been having pms like cramps of late.arnd 10 dpo had weird tugging or tickiling like pain that wld cme and go after a few secs.since yesterday bin having more saliva in my mouth than usual bt not neusea. jus waiting to see wat happens.scared to test.