Pregnancy Community

Stopped Lo Ovral after 9 years, two weeks late on menstrual cycle

I had been on Lo Ovral for the last 9 years. I am assuming its because of the pill, but I had regular periods up until this point. Usually lasting 3-4 days, and at a moderate flow and hardly ever, if ever, experienced cramps. I stopped taking the pill a few months ago, and had a regular cycle. I am now two weeks late and am getting concerned. I had unprotected sex a few times, but never once did he *** inside me. I have take three home pregnancy tests and all have come out negative. I had heavy white discharge last week. This happens before I start my cycle, normally. Nothing followed this time. I am now experiencing some cramping, and its mostly on my right side. I think its in my back, but am not 100% sure since I've never really experienced this before. My nipples seem slightly sensitive, but nothing that is concerning. This has happened before during my regular cycle. There is no where around here that does blood tests without being a patient. I have no health insurance, and really need to find out for sure. I have read it can take a while to get your cycle back on track after having been on BCP for so long. So I am wondering if this is the case?
The only thing I'd advise is testing again with an hpt with first morning urine. I would bet tho that your body is just having a harder time adjusting.