Pregnancy Community

Under Arm odor in almost 2 year old DD?!

Hey everyone. its been a while since I have posted on here and I know this isnt pregnancy related, but I know a lot of the girls on here already have kids. I hope everyone is doing well!!  The reason I am posting is that I have a question about my almost 2 year old DD.  Recently I started noticing that she is getting strong under arm BO....like my husband who has worked all day. She is not doing anything strenuous or sweating excessively, and she isn't doing or eating anything new.  I have only recently just noticed it, and I honestly don't think its normal.  I am planning to call the Dr. today, but wanted to see if anyone else had experience with this. Thanks so much.
I don't have any experience with this, and I'm not sure what would be causing it.  I did google a little bit, and the first thing I came up with was Trimethylaminuria.  This is a very rare condition, but it can occur in children.  It is a metabolic disorder and ultimately it causes very strong (even fishy) body odor.  Not saying this is what it is, but it's possible.