Pregnancy Community

all these "labor starter tips"

ladies my doctor confirmed to me today that if your  labor is going to happen it will happen when the baby is ready to come.  you may have to be induced if things don't speed up BUT sex, pizza , a drink,spicy food, even walking has not even been proven that it will help you go into labor.. just a fyi for those of you that think you need to do one of these things to speed it up. wait. be patient. just because someone said it worked for them does not mean it will work for you and for all you know it could just be a coincidence that their labor started shortly after trying one if those things. for the past nine months i was under the impression that if i become overdue which i am that those are the things i need to do to because of what women have told me. so hang in there ! relax . let your body do what its made to do and stop rushing what you have no control of  
Yes i agree as i have tried everything and now know all those remedies are a myth lol i still have 8days to my due date hopefully im not overdue and my baby has been fully engaged for 5weeks i just think she is nice & comfy hehe..good luck x
But some of our bodies (even though its made for this) can only take so much....such as I have a hard time doing literally anything....especially walking cause the pain and weight is so bad....yeah it depends on the baby but it also depends on how much the body can take....I don't know. All I know is that I'm tired of hurting. So if some PERFECTLY NATURAL remedy will possibly help speed things up, then why not try it? Its not hurting anything.
if things NEED to be sped up your doctor will strip your membrane and induce you
and i know everyone is different but many ladies told me stripping the membrane didnt hurt at all omg had to have it done today and my breathe was taken away from the pain. hope you ladies don't need this done
Thank you, i had wrote a post like this and alot of ladies bashed me for it , im glad im not the only. Its all uo to your body how much it can take. But we cant control what it does so just wait patiently and if you need to be induced then your dr will do for you, if your dr has not induced you or said anything about it or you to be doing anything then i suggest you not do it.
i know its as if they take it perso