Pregnancy Community

bad skin

Don't suppose theres any magical cures out there for bad pregnacy skin IM ONLY FOUR WEEKS PREGGY and boom I have really bad pimples coming up n exzma it sux.lo and I  just had my 1st bad morning sickness so also feeling weak n discusting.grr
I used to break out terribly in my past pregnancies. This time, I've only used coconut oil to wash my face and moisturize. I've not had the first break out in over 22 weeks.
Lots, and lots of water!!
I break out ALL the time before pregnancy an during, I was trying everything! & the thing that has helped me the most an I've achieved almost clear skin, HOT WATER ONLY! all those chemicals on your face are horrible. (I still wear make-up) but when I shower I just use a wash rag an hot water!
Yea my skin extremly oily already so im not sure if coconut oil would help? ? But thanku n yea I do the hot washes n cols to close my pours bk up.il just keep at it I suppose. Bit of a downer tho they  pretty bad pimples
They say don't do cold water, let your pores open an get all the bacteria out of them. I don't know, since using only hot water it's the first time I can say I truly see a difference in my face.
I have oily skin too. I use natural, sensitive skin soaps in the morning every day. Hemp based soaps are ideal. Pregnancy still gives me a few little ones here and there but otherwise my skin stays clear.