MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

bloody taste

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and all I can taste is blood and my gums bleed loads when I brush my teeth . Sore throat for 2 weeks . Has anyone else had this problem x I'm worried it's something serious but my doctor says I'm fine.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Not really . I've had a few colds and sinus infection over a month ago . But since then felt ok just past two weeks had this weird feeling in my throat .
Helpful - 0
Your body has more blood in it and your mouth get sensitive my teeth/gums always Bugs me when I'm pregnant  and so for sore throat is your nose plugged I all ways wake up with dry sore throat bc my nose is all way pluged
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community