Pregnancy Community

could it be? its a repost!!! desperate for answers anyone help!!!

Ok so i know i have asked this question before but is it possible im pregnant....here goes...Ok on June the 15 i got my period and i have not gotten it since then.. it lasted for about 4 days usually it last about 6 days or more but it didn't so i took a pt and it said negative i waited a few days and took another one that one as well said negative i have taken about 4 or 5 pt and they all say negative but i am addicted to coke as in the one you drink and they told me that that could be a problem on y its give me all negatives an lvn told me that could be y so i believe her..but i have all the symptoms i have the dark around the nipples, sensitive breast, nausea, (especially vomiting for the past two days it has almost been non stop in the morning).. i have back pains, abdominal pain on the right side and when its not constipation its diarrhea and the smell of food bothers me and my stomach has been and is getting a tad bit harder...stuff like that i gained 2 pounds since my last menstrual im not sure if it has something to do with the pregnancy but i just want to know so that way i can go to a doctor the reason y i don't get checked with a doctor is because i can afford it this month till next but at least i can go buy prenatal pills if i am...could i be pregnant even though the test say negative...
A HPT should detect pregnancy about 14 days after conception.  When was the last time you took a test?

There are a number of conditions that mimic pregnancy-like symptoms so you may not be pregnant.   In any case, you need to go to the doctor to find out what is going on.  In the mean time, take prenatal vitamins and cut back on caffeinated beverages in case you are pregnant.