Pregnancy Community

food

I have a problem im almost 3mnths and I gained 14 pounds...I eat alot but thats because I be extremely hungry. .if I dont eat to satisfy my hunger my stomach hurts really bad and I feel like I have to throw up..im gaining too much weight but it's really nothing I can do about it..I try to eat in portions but that only last me for about 30 minuts HELP.!
Eat healthier foods if you have to eat so often.
Like what? People say crackers I dont like crackers...
You can eat salads cut out on fried foods. Try baked chicken instead of fried.  Eat lots of fruits and if you don't like saltine crackers try Ritz crackers there way better.  Instead of white bread eat wheat bread. Drink plenty of water.
But what about during the night? I wake up starving and cant sleep.unless I eat something
I bet it will slow down I was that way until about 16 weeks, I literally couldn't satisfy my hunger and if I didn't eat, or waited to long to eat I'd start throwing up
Try veggies with dip and were u underweight prepregnancy?
That's def not healthy at all... you're only supposed to gain 4 pounds at most by the end of you're first trimester. All you need is an extra 300 calories a day.. that's only a yogurt and a granola bar. Maybe you should eat cereal when you're hungry or have an Apple or a granola bar.. if you wake up in the middle of the night and you're hungry eat a yogurt.. its satisfying and leaves you feeling full! Don't eat any junk food.. I hate crackers as well.. so I didn't eat them. Just try to make healthier choices when you need to eat. You're supposed to eat very small things throughout the day anyways.
No I was normal weight size....
Pretzel thins are a good snack but only if you have one serving.. dont eat them all day also hummus is good to eat during pregnancy. You can eat veggies and hummus for a snack.. don't eat dip its not good for you. Hummus is delicious nutritious and not too bad for you. Try eating veggie burgers I love them.. I eat one for lunch everyday! Def try some of these things.. fruit vegetables spinach salad is great for you. If you keep gaining 2 pounds per week you will have gained 80 pounds by the end of you're pregnancy.. that's not healthy.. you can get gestational diabetes and that isn't fun..
Hehe the 2nd comment was funny... Anyway go online and look at recipes, eat small fruit snacks like sliced peaches in water not in heavy syrup,  subway has veggie delight subs they're not that delicious but it's healthy.. I know it's hard finding good healthy food :/