Pregnancy Community

getting pregnant on birth control

I know the main reason behind birth control is to keep you from getting pregnant but I was just wondering...how many of you got pregnant while on birth control, whether it be unsteadily taking the pill or following it precisely(please mention which). I know its probably not that great of a chance but I'm on birth control. I take it every evening except one night I took it a few hours later then normal. My boobs are sore and I've got like 3 more of the actual pills before the sugar pills.Also last month I didnt start bleeding until the 4th sugar pill. Had a very very light 3 days period. I've been having a lot of cm for like a week and a half or longer. Getting some acne which happened last time I got pregnant. And so tired! What are the chances? I kind of have my fingers crossed secretively but won't be upset if I'm not. Just wondering. Thanks in advance ladies! Baby dust to all ttc and yay for those of you expecting!
BUMP!!! :(
I am 8 weeks 3 days and i got preg on the depo. I was on it for 3 years and never missed one shot. My doc said that its only 99% effective. The only 100% BC is no sex.
I know. Im secretly wanting to be pregnant! lol well not so secret on here. Yall make me miss being prego! Anyone on the pill?
You stopped taking the pills since you suspected you might be pregnant, right? I'm assuming you did! LOL! Just wanted to make sure.

I've known people who got pregnant on the pill, but as to whether they were disciplined in taking them, I have no idea. So sorry I can't be of more help!
I am currently pregnnat and in my second trimester. I was on the depo shot steadily for two years and got it on time all the time.  But i still ended up pregnant, anything is possible and good luck to you!!!!1
hmm. Im not pregnant nor technically ttc. if I am who you are asking. I have not stopped taking them because I really dont think I am, Im almost due for my Af so im thinking im jsut getting pre mens symptoms. Hmm I dont know. Ill take a test maybe? Should I even bother? or should I just wait for next week to see if I get my bleed? I dont want to stop taking the pills because I dont wanna screw up my cycle if I am not pregnant. I dont know!? AHHH haha what should I do?

I was just wondering what the chances. I can see the depo isnt very reliable but hmm..I really wonder about the pill you take daily. I know women who have gotten pregnant on it but dang! Just wondering. I did not