Pregnancy Community

headache, backache, history of both

As mentioned, i have a history of both headaches (severe migraine status) and backaches (messed my back up somehow about 5 years ago, dad is a super procrastinator, never took me to see a chiropractor). Anyway, right now, i can't get anything done (trying to pack, moving in 2 days) because my back hurts so much worse than usual. And my head, parts of my face, amd my vision are throbbing to my pulse. Also some random pains in my arms and chest. 10 weeks 2 days (gestational)ftm. I have a feeling this isn't normal. Any advice or suggestions?
I would definitely talk to your Dr. When I was 5 I was in a very back car accident and messed up my back really bad. I'm 22 now and in have my good days and bad days I've seen Dr after Dr and nothing has help. They told me I need surgery but it's so expensive even with my insurance I can't afford it. I was told i have 3 slip disc and never damage. I also get spinal headaches. I have been seeing a personal trainer tho and he has done wonders with giving me certain stretch's and excersises that have been amazing and really helped my back pain also warm baths and a heating blanket has helped.