Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

headache, backache, history of both

As mentioned, i have a history of both headaches (severe migraine status) and backaches (messed my back up somehow about 5 years ago, dad is a super procrastinator, never took me to see a chiropractor). Anyway, right now, i can't get anything done (trying to pack, moving in 2 days) because my back hurts so much worse than usual. And my head, parts of my face, amd my vision are throbbing to my pulse. Also some random pains in my arms and chest. 10 weeks 2 days (gestational)ftm. I have a feeling this isn't normal. Any advice or suggestions?
1 Responses
7381226 tn?1394935119
I would definitely talk to your Dr. When I was 5 I was in a very back car accident and messed up my back really bad. I'm 22 now and in have my good days and bad days I've seen Dr after Dr and nothing has help. They told me I need surgery but it's so expensive even with my insurance I can't afford it. I was told i have 3 slip disc and never damage. I also get spinal headaches. I have been seeing a personal trainer tho and he has done wonders with giving me certain stretch's and excersises that have been amazing and really helped my back pain also warm baths and a heating blanket has helped.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.