Pregnancy Community

low hormones first time around now pregnant again

My first pregnancy I miscarried at 7 weeks due to low hormones. This time im bout to be 7 weeks so im kinda freaking out right now. I had very few symptoms only tender breast and cravings but that's it last time. This pregnancy is completely different I have morning sickness I'm always tired and always nauseous. I'm hoping my levels are way higher then they were last time I feel more confident in this pregnancy then last time. Have any of you ladies have had low hormones and gotten pregnant again?
I had a miscarriage the first time to an this is my second time being prego I completely know how you feel I'm so afraid of loosing this baby to but I agree it feels diff this time I'm getting more symptoms to then last time we just have to think positive I guess
How far along are you?
I'm 5 weeks an 6 days today my doc appointment is on the 14th
I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow I'm waiting for medicaid to send me my cards so I can go see a doctor
My very first pregnancy ended with a miscarriage. But this is my 3rd pregnancy, 2nd child! With my daughter...i was very nervous about appointments! The only thing that would calm me down was hearing her heartbeat! It was music to my ears
Talk to your doc. They might give you a hormone shot every week to help