Pregnancy Community

milk ?

I cant drink regular milk , can I subsitute 2% milk with silk almond milk ? I plan to breastfeed do I have to drink milk for that my MIL said yes I have to
Milk is good for you when pregnant.  But you should have whole milk cuz the baby needs the fats and stuff in it.
Almond milk is okay. But if you cant do regular milk take calcium supplements also. Thats what i was told. Im lactose intolerant.
@kolina24 I was drinking whole in the begining but it wud trigger ny morning sickness && @shann1214 I have a appt fri I deff will ask my doc fri
Oh okay. Yeah then take calcium.  I would try to drink it later on if you can. When u dont get sick aanymore :/ morning sickness is horrible.
Almond milk !! Twice the calcium less calories lol its great just tastes different I've learned to love it now
Almond milk is great. It still has all the calcium you need because they add it. Don't take a calcium supplement if you are getting a lot in your diet. That's a recipe for disaster, and by disaster,  I mean kidney stones.
Im 7months nd still have all day sickness @kolina24 && I just bought the almond milk like 2hrs ago nd fell in love I dont even get nauseated from it like I do with reg or 2% milk