MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

miscarriage

I am going through a miscarriage and feel like it's going to take forever. I literally only go through 1 pad, no heavy, heavy bleeding. Has this happened to anyone, what occurred, and how long does it take to stop bleeding. Also after everything is over when should I expect a period?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey hunny. I've had two miscarriages and only bleed lightly but it was for 5 days. And when I sat on the loo I usually passed some clots. Thinking of you its a terrible feeling. Xx
Helpful - 0
I was 10 weeks 1 day when I found out
Helpful - 0
So sorry to hear this sweetie. My heart goes out to you.  
Helpful - 0
How far along are you?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community