Pregnancy Community

nausea

I woke up from a nap feeling sick. My daughter been complaining about her stomach all day since she got home from school (first day) she just threw up. might be a stomach bug now I wanna take something is anti- nausea (equate) okay to take? Do anyone know thought il ask here before I call the L&D and ask.
When I had the stomach bug my Dr prescribed me phenogran... I would assume it would be OK to take some anti nausea medicine but I'm not 100% sure. I hope you feel better..when I had the stomach bug two weeks ago I felt like I was going to die lol
Lol I actually just found some metoclopramide that's for nausea that was prescribed by the hospital when I went for throwing up due to kidney stones that was going away so ima take that after I make my daughter dinner. I hope it makes me feel better I would hate to start throwing up I haven't had no vomiting this pregnancy.