Pregnancy Community

no period negative tests

i have not had a period since january and i have done pregnancy tests but all come back negative i have never missed or been late ever so its a little confusing could this mean i am pregnant or not please can someone give me advice thanks sarah
If you are concerned and haven't had a period since Jan then I would definitely say it is time to see a doctor and have them do a blood test... It could be caused by a hormone imbalance among other things... When was the last time that you took a pregnancy test? If you are still having neg tests and they are recent then it is unlikely that you are pregnant, but there are some women who can go their entire pregnancy without a pos test... Definitely confide in your doctor =)