Pregnancy Community

ultrasound

How many ultrasounds do you usually getthroughout your pregnancy? Has anyone ever had an ultrasound when finding out the sex turn out to be wrong??
I've had 4 and will have another one in 2 weeks at my 36 week check up. :) Oh, and I'm not high risk, I've just paid extra for elective US.

So far, I've had 2 since his manlyhood was developed and it was there both times.
If you aren't paying out of pocket it is usually 2-3 is the most common amount but there are a handfull of doctors that will do one every time for everyone. But if you're high risk or having twins then I believe you get one every time.

And yes its not super common but does happen. Hasn't happened to me but I've seen a couple stories on here of it happening.
is usally one ultrasound unless the baby has some kind of medical issues, plus the sex is usally simple if its a boy. with my son right away they told its a boy, with my daughter they said the first time she has her legz crossed than again their like yeah its a girly!
With Medicaid you only get one , unless theres complications.  Or you pay for an extra one.
I'm having my last one on October 8th which will be my 3rd one from my obgyn.
I'm paying for a 3D/4D one on my own in a few weeks :)
I have Medicaid and I got one during my first visit and then the anatomy scan my doctor said she will do another at 35 weeks to check baby's position