Pregnancy Community

weirdd....

Im 10w 2d and my breast have no grown at all and they arent sore. They just itch in occasions. Should I be worried or will I wake up one day with sore bbreast.  Idk im ftm and im so new to this.  
My boobs were never sore but they did grow. They just got itchy. I'm 30 weeks and still haven't experienced breast soreness yet. Everyone's different.
Oh okay. Thank you (:
My breast have barely grown and arent sore. Im 22 weeks
It is different for everyone.  I already have big boobs but mine swelled up and I had super sore nipples for a while! It is not fun! My husband is  amazed but nipples still are so sensitive and I really have had no itchiness in them and I am 25 weeks. Each pregnancy is different for everyone
Just wait they may not get big till your milk comes in but when it does you will be like where did this come from. After delivery is when mine got really really big. I already have large breast but when the milk came in it looked like I has a boob job with a lift