Pulling and fluttering sensation during an MRI

I have had several MRI's over the last 6 years. I have never had a problem with them until my last one a few months back. Just a couple of minutes into the MRI I began to have a pulling sensation in the upper right side of my stomach.It was quite strong and when it did not stop I pushed the emergency bulb they give you to contact them. They stopped the test and pulled me out and I told them what was going on. They asked if I was sure I had no metal in my body and I said no I had none. They said they had no idea what it could have been. I said ok let's try it again and when they put me back in it did not do it again. I had on no jewelry no metal on clothing and it was definitely an internal feeling. I am scheduled to have another MRI tomorrow but I am now concerned about having it done. Doe anyone know what that could be?
How was the repeat MRI? The pulling and fluttering sensation may be caused by a variety of issues. If there was no metal present, this could be due to neurological as well as muscle spasm. If this persist, additional diagnostic tests may need to be done to determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.
There was no problem at all this time. I am not a Dr. but I tend to play one when things come up I can't find an answer to. I wonder if it could have been nerves misfiring. I do have essential tremor. But, all is well thank you for your time.
I had an MRI last night and felt the EXACT same thing. It was so weird! I could feel a tugging sensation that seemed to move around my head. Everyone keeps saying that it was all in my head, but I felt it a couple of times, and I have read several people online describe the exact same thing.
I felt the same thing yesterday. Just at the end of the belly scan. I could feel fluttering and pulling somewhere near my liver, slightly below. It got me a bit scared as that's the problem area I went in to check. I'm waiting for my doctor to get back to me to discuss it in detail.