Radiology Community
529 Members

what is Cavum Septum pellucidum et vergae

I recently had another MRI and every one I have shows Cavum Septum pellucidum et vergae.  I have chronic migraine headaches dizziness when standing and walking, pressure behind my eyes tingling on left side of face and down left arm mental fogginess low blood pressure and currently anxiety.  Are these symptoms of this diagnosis and can they be treated.
Cavum septum pellucidum et vergae is a normal anatomic variant and not the cause of your problems.

However, your symptoms are concerning and warrant further workup and management.

Please see your PCP +/- neurologist.