Respiratory Disorders Community

Bad breath from my mouth and nose

I have bad odor from my mouth and nose. My tongue has super white coating and i cant get rid of them. i have some bumps at the back of my tongue and i wondered. I noticed recently that people can smell my bad breath even when im not talking like they can smell me from the breath. I see some reactions from people around me covering/rubbing their nose and coughing when they dont have coughs in the first place. Im sensing wherever i go the smell just follows its crazy. Im really depressed about my condition and i hope to get some solutions. Please help me guys
https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Respiratory-Disorders/Bad-Smell-in-my-nose/show/284169?page=4 - Others have the same problem as you do.

White tongue is Post nasal drip. Brush your tongue with baking soda - for the white tongue. It'll help. You might have an bacterial infection in your sinuses.

Make an appointment with an ENT.  When you meet him (ENT), ask him to get a CT scan done. There might be some inflammation of your sinus passage ways or a polyp maybe.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.