Respiratory Disorders Community

chest pain when i smoke weed

Just about everytime i smoke pot i get really bad chest pain. This has been happening for about 6 months. I have been smoking pot for about 6-7 years. My boobs are freakin huge and they seem to make the chest pain so much worse. The only way to relieve my chest pain is by lifting my breasts up. I went to my doctor when my chest pain first started happening... she took X rays and told me i had asthma.... gave me some pills that didnt help... One night I smoked some pot and my chest hurt, all of the sudden i had a SHARP pain in my right side that went down my right arm and made it tingle all over. My body felt terribly weak and shakey. I went to the Emergency room and as soon as i told the doctor i had smoked pot he treated me like ****. I asked him why i was having this pain and he said because i smoked pot... i said ya im SO sure thats why. then he replied... well it must have been some real good stuff.... like i said i've been smoking pot for many years... I also smoke cigarettes... which i have been doing for about 6-7 years also... the doctor from the emergency room wrote down two diff. "symptoms" which i couldnt let you know what they are because i lost the paper (i know i know) but what do you think????
simple. stop smoking weed
for one the present weed we smoke of 2017 isn't organic. It is processed with grow chemical lights and that one chemical being artificial is what burns our chest excruciating and thereafter I personally have received cold and flu symptoms that last about a month as a result of the immediate germs that enter the chest tissues that felt burnt. The THC high only last a minute literally, and the CA gov't have a nerve to legalize this artificial type of marijuana. I am going to stop putting it in my body if it isn't organic 100%. Weed always made me happy and joyful. Never, ever have I took a toke and it hurt so bad or the high didn't compromise the burn. It's the artificial chemicals.....It ain't organic......My theory.....Good luck and may te gov't regulate and tax only ORGANIC WEED
for one the present weed we smoke of 2017 isn't organic. It is processed with grow chemical lights and that one chemical being artificial is what burns our chest excruciating and thereafter I personally have received cold and flu symptoms that last about a month as a result of the immediate germs that enter the chest tissues that felt burnt. The THC high only last a minute literally, and the CA gov't have a nerve to legalize this artificial type of marijuana. I am going to stop putting it in my body if it isn't organic 100%. Weed always made me happy and joyful. Never, ever have I took a toke and it hurt so bad or the high didn't compromise the burn. It's the artificial chemicals.....It ain't organic......My theory.....Good luck and may the gov't regulate and tax only ORGANIC WEED
Interestingly marijuana was once marketed as a solution to asthma. The "Pot" allegedly causes increased oxygen transfer in the alveoli. The thing to remember is that in modern times the available pot is sprayed with powerful toxins as part of the drug eradication program. In South America, this spraying can include the most powerful toxins known to man. So you are probably smoking "pot plus". I don't smoke pot, but I am not critical of those who do, with the exception of minors.
don't smoke the weed.  make brownies.
The same thing has been happening to me. I have been to the ER twice in the past month, the first time for chest pains and trouble breathing, the second time after have something like a seizure where I started shaking and spasming uncontrollably. The same thing happened to me with the Doctors as well. Although I had a high white blood count (which means SOME kind of infection) the ******* ER Doctor didn't do the proper tests on my urine to figure out how to treat it, but instead drug-tested my urine! It really pissed me off (no pun intended). I finally went to an internist who told me I probably had Pluerisy caused by some sort of bacterial/viral infection. He prescribed an antibiotic, and I started them today. I hope they work! Anyways, if you wouldn't mind, keep me updated on how you are doing because I would like to know what you find out. Best of luck!
I have been having the same symptoms as you all. Uncontrollable shaking like spasms..and trouble breathing..I also have very sharp and painful chestpains..I do smoke pot but I havent for 2 weeks because of the symptoms and they still havent went away. Sometimes it feels as though I might have a heart attack. I havent been to the doctor just yet..this has been happening to me for about 2 months now..but its just now starting to get worse..im only 16 years old..and this shouldn't be happening to me. I cant go to the emergency room cause they will drug test me and tell me that pot is what is causing it and I know thats not what it is. I thugh that I might have heart disease..but im so young can that even be possible. Anyways..all I know is that im really scared something is terribly wrong. Im goin to get it checked out in a few day..wish me luck..and I wish the best of luck to you people as well.
When I was 18 I ate a brownie that had weed in it. 2 hours in I had the most insane feeling in my chest and I had my friend take me to then ER. I thought I was havning a heart attack and the docter just didnt take me seriousloy and charged me 700 dollars. They gave me valum and morphine, I could feel nothing in my body and was huelisanting I know I didnt spell that right, the only thing I felt isd my pounding out of my chest. Now I get chest pain often when I smoke.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?