STDs / STIs Community

A few questions about syphilis testing

My first exposure happened in  April 2015,and the othet exposure was in December 2015.I went for test for Rpr and tppa in January 2016, 37days after the last exposure. After that, I was still worried about it so I got test in early June 2016,tpha alone , negative.
Here's my questions.
1.I saw views that tppa(tpha) test alone cannot completely exclude the infection, but I saw many studys say they are nearly 100% accurate 3 months after exposure, which should I trust?

2. Are my test results conclusive? Especially the tpha test in June.

3.Do I need further tests?

Thank you.
By doing furthur reading, I found out that TPHA test conducted 3 months after potential exposure are said to have 100% frequency of reactive result in untreated syphillis , and a negative result can "virtually" exclude the diagnosis of syphilis.
I found this in one Microbiology textbook, so I think one single TPHA test 3 months after potential exposure is enough to exclude it,and no furthur tests are required.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thank you.
That's what I come to believe after 3 months a Syphilis test is accurate.

Did you definitely come into contact with Syphilis twice and be negative?
Thank you for your reply.
I am not sure about it but I just assume the girl does have as it happened in a country with high prevalence of syp.
May I ask when you say “test after 3 months”
are you refering to one single test or combined tests?which is basically I want to know through this post.
Thank you.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.