Can STDS & co. be spread through indirect contact?

This is a ridiculous question, but I need a peace of mind here. So after I finished masturbated yesterday, I accidently touched a form (that was covered in plastic) that I was suppose to give a person the next day. I washed my hands immediately after. I didn't remember until I after I gave that form to the person that I forgot that I had remnant vaginal juices (meaning it wasn't washed off after I touched the plastic) on there. Now, I know I don't have HIV, but I still haven't been tested for other STDs/HPV/Hepatitis A/B/C, so I'd like to know.

It was such a stupid mistake on my part, and it hurts to know that I may have put a person at risk.
I forgot to add that it was 12+ hours until I gave the person the form covered in plastic.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, no std is spread that way but are sexually passed.
So all STDs cannot be spread through indirect contact--especially having such a long time in between said contact, then? I knew I was kinda being irrational, but I just wanted to make sure. I heard HPV can last awhile compared to other STDs (this link says it can survive in air as well: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/lab-bio/res/psds-ftss/papillome-eng.php), and I'm not sure if I have HPV.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.