STDs / STIs Community

Can STDS & co. be spread through indirect contact?

This is a ridiculous question, but I need a peace of mind here. So after I finished masturbated yesterday, I accidently touched a form (that was covered in plastic) that I was suppose to give a person the next day. I washed my hands immediately after. I didn't remember until I after I gave that form to the person that I forgot that I had remnant vaginal juices (meaning it wasn't washed off after I touched the plastic) on there. Now, I know I don't have HIV, but I still haven't been tested for other STDs/HPV/Hepatitis A/B/C, so I'd like to know.

It was such a stupid mistake on my part, and it hurts to know that I may have put a person at risk.
I forgot to add that it was 12+ hours until I gave the person the form covered in plastic.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, no std is spread that way but are sexually passed.
So all STDs cannot be spread through indirect contact--especially having such a long time in between said contact, then? I knew I was kinda being irrational, but I just wanted to make sure. I heard HPV can last awhile compared to other STDs (this link says it can survive in air as well: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/lab-bio/res/psds-ftss/papillome-eng.php), and I'm not sure if I have HPV.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.