STDs / STIs Community

Condon Broke

On Saturday, I had protective anal sex with a girl who never had anal before. She was 100% clean. I did not use any lubrication (I did not know what the right one to use was. Before we had sex, she already had taken a shower (And, she had a break out on her privates from using the wrong soap that would not play a part, right?) As I said, she was on her stomach. I did not take one (but I was clean still from a wash up). When we started, I lay her on her stomach (to avoid having sex in the vagina), put on the condom (which was good because the expiration date is 2020) and within a few strokes, I heard the condom break at the head (majority of the condom was still on my penis) and I quickly pull out within 1 to 5 seconds. I took off the first condom and put on a second one, which worked perfectly. Before I cum, I pull out her anus, took off the condom and cum on the right side of her buttocks, not in her anus. I check her again and she was dry from anus and vagina. After we finished, I wipe off with my towel and I wipe her off with both toilet, paper towel with a little soap, and dap of water. Before I took her home, I check her again, and she looked normal. Afterwards, I took a shower and wipe off my penis with soap and warm water. I change my bed sheets (even though they were clean, I did not want to take any chances). I called her yesterday to check up on her and she say she is fine. I'm worried; do I have HIV/AIDS, STI's, crabs, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, chacroid, trichomoniasis, scabies, genital warts/herpes, or Hepatitis B. Is my partner pregnant or have the same diseases because she was dry before and after protective anal sex and she was a virgin with diseases. Do I have to get a Plan B or Emergency Contraction? In addition, I heard you only have 72 hours.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.