Earliest STD test after possible infection

Yesterday I gave/received unprotected oral sex with a trans escort.  There was no ejaculated but I am assuming there is a presemenal fluid spillage in my mouth.

I am worried about possible STD / STI infection through gum bleeding which happens regularly to me.

When would be the earliest I can do a test for any possible infections?

Thank you
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi you can test for Gono at 7 days post exposure, syphilis at 6 weeks and herpes at 3 months.
Thank you.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.