Helpal/natural treatments for STDs

As you can see by my other posts, I'm a worrier (whether legitimately or not) but just incase, or in the event that I do come up wtih an STD, I'm the kind of person who likes to take a natural approach to things.

For example, I know acidopholis is a probiotic and has some ability in combating thrush.

Are there any hebal/natural antibitoics, ay something you can get at a heath food store, that can be an effective treatment. I know that many illnesses are becomeing more and more resistant to typical synthetic drugs and just figured, if ever necessary, I'd like to know about this and where I might be able to learn more.

After all, I wonder what it is they did before antibiotics.
No, you would need to get the medication from a Dr.
COMMUNITY LEADER
They died before antibiotics.

Aj
Thanks for the info. I just wonder what happens when all of these things become antibiotic resistant due to our pill happy culture.
They develop new medication.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.