Is this an STD or balanitis?

I've recently noticed a small flesh coloured raised lump on the head of my penis. I've been checked for STD's and came back negative. Could this possibly be an STD (not tested for genital warts or herpes)? Or is this just balanitis (thrush)? No other symptoms other than the lump.

Photo: https://imgur.com/a/zgsVJra
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi sounds more like a hpv wart as herpes is painful blisters
Does it look like that from the photo do you think?
we dont look at genital photos

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.