I've taken all the medication...so what could it be?

One off unprotected sex 7 weeks ago. The girl had strange discharge and smell following sex.

I week after I got tested for Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV – negative. I took Doxycycline, Azithromycin and Metronidazole in any case as worried about Trich too.
I had some irritation around the tip, redness, and a touch of burning sensation after urination. Thinking it might be a UTI I went to the DR, I was prescribed Ciproflaxacin, no real change after 7 days, then Nitrofurantoin. It felt like symptoms subsided the week after but came back again.
I’ve been using clotrimazole cream to help with irritation, but doesn’t seem to do much.
I have developed tiny irregular pimples around the glans. The DR was not concerned about these.
Now, 7 weeks later, my penis tip still feels a bit irritated and glans a bit red. I try not masturbate and leave it alone as this flares up the redness and burning. Then yesterday morning, just before urination, I saw some clear discharge come out? It was odourless and clear and felt tacky. Was this semen?
I’ve had no other symptoms. No painful urination, no sores.

With all the medication I’ve taken....why on earth is there still any kind of irritation? Shouldn’t it of gone by now? The only thing left I can think of is a bacterial balanitis.....is this possible?

Thank you for any advice.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.