STDs / STIs Community

Risk from a CSW - Protected sex with trauma on penis head

Firstly thank you for helping 100s of anxious people on this forum.

About 10 days back I had protected sexual intercourse with a CSW in San Jose. The condom was intact and was covering 3/4 of the penis. Later, I ended with a hand job.

My concerns:
1) After the hand job, I saw minor cuts on the penis head. These were caused during the action.
2) I shaved the pubic area an hour before the intercourse, so there may have been minor skin cuts around the pubic area.

Both the cuts on the penis head (looked like a scratch) and possible skin cuts around the pubic area (I didn't see any visible cuts though) may have come into contact with vaginal fluids.

As, it was protected sex, I didn't worry until yesterday when I saw a slight bump near the base of the penis (straight below the belly button and slightly above the very base of the penis).

This made me very restless now.
Do these put me at risk for any STDs? Should I get tested?

Your advice is greatly appreciated.
@Vance2335, your advice?
@Vance2335
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.