STDs / STIs Community

Risk from prostate massagd with toy

I recently got a prostate massage from a csw (who doesn't provide any vaginal or anal sex).
She had a toy for a prostate massage that was used in me (which she said was washed before we started), and basically used her hand/breasts the whole way through the encounter.

Given the toy was not covered with a condom, does this warrant me testjng for any STDs?

I have been anxious before (yes I made the same mistake twice... I'm not proud), so I just wanted to clarify.

And to clarify, there was no oral sex at all.
No this would not have been a risk.
Vance - Thanks for the clarification.  Appreciate it
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.