STDs / STIs Community

Risk of STD from one night stand

Very worried met a older women at a cigar bar almost seemed to easy we had unprotected sexy and oral. The next day I had pelvic pain day 3 I saw a spot of discharge in my underwear. Did I get an std or hiv
You should get tested, discharge could be a symptom of a std, but it’s usually present with urination and discomfort. You had an exposure with someone your not sure of their std status.
No burning when I pee or discomfort that I didn't have before. I have been feeling a little discomfort in my legs tingling burning feeling which could just be anxiety but other than that just the white spot in my underwear
COMMUNITY LEADER
NO STDs give symptoms in just one day. Some of them never give them at all. But you had unprotected sex so you should test as follows :

-3 weeks after the exposure, for chlamydia, gonorrhea.
-6 weeks after the exposure for syphilis.
-3 months after the exposure for herpes.

Regarding HIV, if you go for a duo/combo ag/ab test, it will be accurate 28 days after the exposure. If you go for a normal antibodies test, it will be accurate 3 months after the exposure.
I feel like I taste blood in my mouth does that have anything to do wit hiv? Or an std?
No, it doesn't. No STD would give that symptom.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.