STD risk for handjob and breast rubbing

I went to massge parlor last Thursday. A Chinese female massagist used her breast to rub my body and my penis with some oil. I finally ejaculated on her breast. After a while, she did handjob/masturbation for me. She used her hands to rub my penis with some oil. I didn't ejaculate again due to I was too tired.

Do I have risk for STD infection for my handjob and breast rubbing?

Sen
hpv would be about your only risk and there's no way to test for that unless you get an obvious genital wart.

In general this is too low of risk to worry about. If you know you will worry about it then don't repeat it in the future.

grace
Hi, Grace,

HPV is normally high risk for female due to it will cause cancer for them. I am a male. How risk is it for me?

How long will genital wart come out if I get HPV infection?

Thanks.
It is not all that risky and getting HPV from being masterbated is rare. No need to worry about it.
I thought HPV from body or hand will not transmit to penis? It is very common for human to have wart at the arm, hand etc. Then self masterbated will also pose a risk of HPV transmitted from hand to penis?
Thanks for your reply.

Is HPV easy to transmit when being masterbated and shaking hands or other actions in daily life?

Could you inform me whether HPV is harmful to male?

On the hands no HPV is not easy to transmit from hands to hands. It is possible but the skin on the hands is very tough and resists all types of infections well.
No it is not harmful to men.
Thanks for your reply.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.