Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.5k Members

Worried about sexual encounter

I had sex with a woman yesterday, I don't really know her well I just met her at my friends apartment complex.  I had sex with her last night.  I was drunk and the condom kept feeling loose, but it never came off during intercourse.  She also gave me oral sex (no condom), before and after intercourse.  I also fingered her and may have touched my penis after.  I asked her and she said she didn't have any stds.  This was my first sexual experience, I am very worried about what happened.  Please tell me am I at risk for getting an std? Should I get tested? If so, how long should I wait to get tested?
4 Responses
See no reason for testing, you had a low risk encounter. Basicaly forget about STD's.
Thank you very much for your answer.
Also, This morning I noticed i had a small cut on the foreskin of my penis.  I had got it caught in my zipper 2 days ago.  It wasn't completely healed.  I rubbed some after shave on the cut this morning to see if it would sting and it did a little. So i think the cut was open a little.  Would this change your answer at all?
No it would not
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.