STDs / STIs Community

noticed tiny scab on penis base,is this std?,syphilis?herpes?

hello all,
i noticed tiny healed scab on penis base,i did not feel anything unusual before in this area...
those days before i noticed that healed spot i masturbated ,2,3 times per day..
I'm in a monogamous relationship for a long time and that girl is std free..
my big concern is:
10 days ago i was in contact with very very high risk girl,she maybe a prostitue or drug user,
We did not have any sexual contact,but I was touched her breasts several times over a shirt, and the skin above her breasts, with my left hand (i have peeling skin on finger,no bleeding )and she says to me , is lactating but  for some reason no milk..i touched her with left hand only ,and with my right hand i masturbated myself only..When I heard this I stopped immediately and went on..

i know maybe im overreacting but anxiety kills me..so my question is:
am i in risk for syphilis ,or herpes,or maybe hiv from this incident?
my hands were dirty at this moment,and i masturbated with dirty hand,but that hand not touched her...
can i have safe sax with my regular partner,im afraid to infect my gf...
can syphilis chancre,appears in 10 days and heal on itw own overnight or two,like common cut ?
Anybody? What kind of test i can do,for this?
I was at doctor yesterday
She says to me that she can't see anything at this moment cause scab healed,
She also not recomended any test ,and wait to see if i develop new cut or sore..
She thinks is very unlikely that i contracted syphilis or herpes from this type of exposure..
Anyway,if no answers for my problem i will post here whats going on in future,maybe someone else find this text usefull to relive anxiety..
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.