reassurance

So last Saturday, one week ago, I had sex (the first time I've had sex since January) and we used a condom. I shaved my genital area earlier today and realized there was some blood. I looked down there with a mirror and saw what I think is razor burn? I have an image on my profile (it doesn't show anything other than what I am talking about).

Please I need reassurance. What can this be?
It sounds like razor burn to me.  Sounds like it was too close of a shave and then friction irritated it.  Does not sound like an std.  
Looks like razor burn

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.