A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39k Members
519156 tn?1265185387

tender swollen lumps on right side of groin, arch of foot

I fell on my butt out of my truck in February. Started running, did 2 5Ks in 2 weeks time. After that I have had terrible pain on my left hip (bursitis?) Now my lymph nodes are swollen and its achey all the time. Also have a small lump on the bottom of my left foot. Is that from lymph nodes draining? I have had STD testing and my paps have came back normal. What type of infection could it be? I do notice some more discharge than normal..usually the 2 weeks before my period. No smell or wierd color....I am making a GYNO appt. I dont have a "regular" doc. I am under the impreession that it has to be an infection in my genitals somewhere? Any thoughts?
2 Responses
519156 tn?1265185387
Sorry, I meant that they're on my left side....
101028 tn?1419606604
no one ever told you that exercise isn't good for you? he he he

the best thing to do is to be seen and get these looked at. No need for a gyn at this point, start with a general practitioner and go from there.  

could this be a std? odds are it is not. if your discharge continues or gets worse, then getting tested for yeast and bacterial infections vaginally is a good idea.

grace
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.