STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

urinary infection

Can a male get a urinary infection from masturbating into unclean panties?
Thanks JessyJames2010
for what? lol
you originally had a comment on here. :) Another comment in response to my question
OH that's right this is the one they took off, because they said I was being mean. lol

I won't be mean anymore.  =)
Hello again to anyone here,

I did a urine sample analysis at an urgent care clinic and the results came back as no GC/CT, the urinalysis came back as normal and the urine culture test came back as no growth and what not. My question is prior to taking this test, I used the bathroom early in the morning and ate breakfast. Before submitting my sample I had to drink a bit there at the lab just to even go. Could my using the bathroom early in the room as well as eating breakfast have altered my results any at all? Thank you very much.
i might add, the interval between early morning to the testing time would've been maybe 2 hours?
you had no reason to go for std testing. no reason to doubt your test results.

grace
Thank you grace. I was put on azimothrin(?) and doxycycline. Occasionally, I feel a bit less stinging, however, sometimes it feels after I'm done that there'a little bit left. I guess im going to schedule a urology appointment tomorrow. Could this still be slight uerithitis? The urgent care originally diagnosed as NGU. and to clarify, is a UTI the same as uerithitis?
I'm also currently doing the 100% cranberry juice/water treatment just in case.
Hello

Yes UTI and urethritis and NGU are basically the same thing.
Thanks Jessy. I don't know why im still feeling this then. All the test came back clear...
Appt made for next Friday. I'm hoping I can get some answers. If anyone has suggestions, I'd appreciate. Is there any way this could be related to prediabites any? *The stinging seems to lessen if I drink a ton of water or force myself to drink more than I usually do .
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.