STDs / STIs Community

yellow discharge?

I had a one night stand on halloween...we used a condom.  This past Friday I had vaginal discharge that was thick and white; it looked like cottage cheese. I had minimal itching, and am very red/irritated.  Naturally I thought it was a yeast infection and treated myself with OTC monistat.  Today (sunday) I notice the color of the discharge now has yellow in it...and it stings to pee.  

Im going to make an appointment to se my OBGYN tomorrow morning.  Any ideas or a heads up on what Im dealing with or facing.

The sex was protected.  Im confused and worried.

Sometimes the cream turns yellow when it comes in contact with the air after leaving the vagina.  I am not sure if it would cause stinging when urinating.  I'm thinking it has more to do with the monistat than an std.  But it's good that you see a gyn. just in case.
Yea the monistat should of cleared it up if used properly. It could still be a yeast infection or a uti. Either way go the gyn to confirm it nothin more serious
hi   i missed my period n this morning when i am weak up i got yellow texture
i thought i got my period but there is no bleeding
i have got bad flue and bit fever
whats happen n why?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.