Aa
A
A
A
Close
Sexual Health Community
13.6k Members

26 female no sex drive?

What is wrong with me? I love my husband of nine years we have two kids together 8 year old boy 18 month girl. It has been this way for a few years I have no sex drive he always wants me. I feel we are drifting apart from it we don't fight about it anymore we just let it get to us. When we do have sex I don't always feel good but I dontvtell him that I don't want to hurt his feelings. I love him. I don't want to loose him please help. What can I do to have a higher sex drive to help my marriage?
1 Responses
139792 tn?1498585650
COMMUNITY LEADER
Along with the medical treatment if advised by urologist, you may do some exercises like Female Deer exercise, kegel exercise, Uddian Bandh ( navel lock). Google these exercises.All the three exercises can be done by male and female. Deer exercise for male and female are different. There are many web sites giving full details. Deer exercise usually gives results in one month.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.