Sexual Health Community

Crater caused from big purple blister on shaft

I had oral sex and rough masturbation a few days ago and then the next day I noticed a red pimple/soar on the underside of my penis that had a little pain and wasn't too bad. I didn't take notice till it grew in size and turned purple and almost looked bruised. It popped overnight and now I am left with a wound that looks like a crater on my penis with a little hole in the middle. How long will this take to go away and what caused it? Will the hole ever go away!?
Hi keep area clean always wash your hands after , please try a Antiseptic Cream on the area it should start to heal within a week , but if your not happy with it or gets any worse seek Medical Help , take care
Sounds like herpes virus! Go to doctor!