Sexual Health Community

How long should he last

I recently started seeing a new guy and we have started having sex.  He last about 30 mins when we do.  I have been with a few guys before and none have lasted near that long
I would say 30 min is pretty good! Most guys get off pretty quickly & it;s difficult for a lot of us to last that long, so I'd say be happy with this!
I would say 30 min is pretty good! Most guys get off pretty quickly & it's difficult for a lot of us to last that long, so I'd say be happy with this!
Not something to worry about.  There are also guys who can last much longer than 30 minutes. Everyone different. Just put yourself in the moment  & enjoy it.