I am female and I ejaculate pure white ***, is this normal?

I've never heard of women or men talking about this happening, and i've never seen any other woman do it either.

I know it's not an infection of any kind.

It seems to be natural for me and only happens when i orgasm and am really into it. So it happens a lot, but takes quite a bit of penetration to get it to happen.

It's not squirting, because I've squirted clear liquid a few times before.
Sometimes this white stuff is everywhere on my dildo. Sometime's it mixes with squirting.

It doesn't look like discharge. (It looks exactly like *** a healthy man would produce, and healthy in my opinion is thick and white and healthy tasting. I don't know, but i've met some men who *** very watery with strange tints to it and i prefer their *** to be thick and white.)

It's not my natural lubrication, my wetness is normal and clear.

My "ejaculation" is persistent in texture, kind of thick, and all pure bright white, just like a guy.

Every time it happens in huge quantities it really turns me on. So I have tasted it. It tastes like nothing, but has a surprisingly sweet hint to it and very good.

It smells like absolutely nothing. Has no smell to it at all. In my opinion that is a good sign. I mean sometimes men's *** can smell bad when they have an unhealthy diet or are just unhealthy.

But when I *** a lot I am confused of where it comes from. I hear squirting noises, just before it's released, but i have no freakin' idea where it comes from at all.  

I've googled this a lot, i'm not worried, i quite like this and wouldn't even think of getting rid of it, but it kind of weirds me out a little bit. The thing is, everywhere else i've looked, no one seems to know the answer, but i have read several documentations of it happening to women (yet they also don't know what it is).

Also, would men think this is odd? I'm worried that maybe i'll lose control and explode LOTS of white stuff all over him and he'll run away. Thankfully it hasn't happened in the "large amounts" yet during sex, because im hardly ever satisfied to get to that. (it usually happens with myself because i know how to please myself).

Yeah so if anyone could shine some light on this subject, that would be great.

Oh and I get tested regularly, no i'm pretty sure I'm clean.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
your fine. female's do *** like men. the consistancy is different for each woman. Mine is also bright white. and if your having sex with a guy and he gets turned off my it, he's not the guy u wanna have relations with. all he wants to do is pleasure himself. a man who actually cares about you and wants to pleasure you would be turned on by the fact that he got you to ***. :o)
Helpful - 0
i understand what you re going thru the sam thing happens to me during penetration or oral pleasure, i always wondered was this normal or not. atleast i know i'm not the only one with that problem. So i escept it now and just enjoy the pleasure and my partner loves it..
Helpful - 0
I'm a female and this happens to me too, during a penetrative orgasm. It is exactly how you described and you're not alone. A lot of men don't know about this, but it happens.
Helpful - 0
I absolutely love that u girls can do this. You know how difficult it is to meet such sexy women who can do this. It's amazing & please enjoy every moment of you doing it.
Helpful - 0
Yes it is very normal .my man loves it your right the taste yes is good !! Keep doing what your doing ladies ;)
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Both of you are lucky.Hope you continue to enjoy ever. Few woman are lucky who can squirt when they orgasm.
Helpful - 0
I'm a healthy female, same partner for 5 yrs,  and have no health issues. Same thing has always happened to me, everytime I orgasm there is the white thick sticky fluid. I'm so surprised there is such lack of information online about it, I'd look it up for time to time just to see if there was any info. I've never been worried that there is something wrong with me. They seriously need to do some more research on females lol
Helpful - 0
What causes the *** to be thick and white like cottage cheese
Helpful - 0
It just happened to me and I had some deep penetration, this is the first time it happened to me so I Googled it, but then again it's the first time I've ever had consistant deep penetration to get me to have an orgasam while in a deep pentrative state. But I didn't feel worried about it and neither was he, it felt heaven haha
Helpful - 0
Thank god lol I was thinking my girl was cheating or somthing and it was some dudes load I was starting to worry but.  After reading this it makes sense.  I was hoping I was making her *** lol good to know I'm doing my job. haha
Helpful - 0
All i did was talk sexy with a friend of mine and finger a bit. When i pulled out my *** was a mixture of white and clear, i just took a shower yesterday, so it's definatly a natural thing. My friend said it was normal, I dunno if he liked it or not but he seemed happy enough with the pictures i sent him. he's actually my ex-boyfriend and first love, i might get back together with him, but i kind of want to experiment with girls first. This actually helped me, knowing other ppl have had it happen, and now i wont have to be surprized if i date a girl and she has white ***
Helpful - 0
This has happened to me... I went to my OBGYN in gear that something was wrong... she did a test and said I was clean and STD free... I thought the rest were wrong and she asked why I felt the tests were wrong. When I explained to her what happened... she simply told me in a nutshell that it was normal as well as rare... It simply happens after all your natural lubrication is gone and you *** alot... women with healther diets tend to have thicker and a more pure white *** as to unhealthyer women tend to have a more liquidy and off white ***. I really hope this helps and gives you some relief as well as reassurance.
Helpful - 0
to me its normal cause its a kind of way to ***. i myself dont think its weird and as a male i get turned on and i like it so much i perform oral when i see it. i think it be up to the guy to whether he likes it or not but overall its normal to *** afterall you are human
Helpful - 0
Don’t worry this is natural as the grass and trees. You are lucky because it’s very rare. This has been a debated subject in the medical field. Female ejaculation. Yes, ejaculation. It is not the same mechanics as a males ejaculation or the same components, but it is ejaculate none the less.  It comes from the same place the squirting comes from, and not the glands that produce your lubrication. Some women can ejaculate, all can squirt, it just takes someone that knows what their doing to make it happen, but all women have the ability to squirt. A very few can ejaculate and even fewer can do both! It is a huge turn on for most guys! So be happy!
Helpful - 0
God I feel normal ish now lol never had this happen like I just had amazing sex with my husband  and he's like baby look ik u cam now and. A lot of white *** was on his thing and it I did it like 3-5 times more a with really white *** at first I was freaking cuz thought something was wrong but Google calmed me down cuz for once it doesn't say I'm serious sick/wrong   so kinda happy ain't the only one
Helpful - 0
Just to add my 2 cents worth - as a guy I can tell you 99% of us think this is fantastic, a big turn- on & most of us are trying to figure out how to get our own wives or GFs to do it! You’re obviously very sexually responsive, which is a great thing, so just enjoy this extra ‘benefit’ !!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community