Sexual Health Community

I need an answer from an ctual docter !!

Im a 17 year old girl who has been sexually active for over a year now,
I was put on the Depo Provera injection 6 months ago but came off it last month because I started bleeding during sex.
And now after being off it for a month, still am bleeding during sex. It is not alot of blood but still enough to be extreemly annoying and embarrassing. I have gone to many different docters about this but none have given me an answer to why this may be hapening? And what i can do to stop it.
thanks
there are no doctors on this forum. if you need a doctor...call yours and schedule an appointment.