Sexual Health Community

Masturbation

I used to do masturbtaion but now i feel like my beauty(sex organs beauty) has faded because of this. What can i do get my beauty back as i will be getting married in a couple of months and i dont want to feel disgraced in front of my husband.
Masturbation cannot cause any disfigurement of genitalia. The lining of the vagina is very similar to the
tissue that lines the inside of your mouth. It's soft, squooshy, and it bleeds when it's cut or roughly rubbed. So masturbation should be done at a slow pace. The only way to tackle disfigurement of genitalia is by surgery.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.