Sexual Health Community
13.5k Members
Avatar universal

Premature ejacuation

Hi Doc,
i am 22 years old male and am suffering severely from premture ejaculation. moreover if there's a slightest of erotic thought or a scene in a movie i would immediately experience a fluid dripping from my penius. now as for the PE if i masturbate i cannot last longer than 30 sec and am not very frequent infact usually its just once or at best twice but thats rare. so i would like to know if there are any medical cures and i am not talking about exercises casue what i have is not phycological and from what a urologist told me i may have an over reactive bladder so i would like to know if there are any medicines for PE and what do you reccon of the fluid i mean what could cause this. currently i am using a delay spray but first it doesn't solve the dripping problem and i don't wanna depend on it for the rest of my life. finally, have you ever heard of salix niagra drops, do they help in PE and how often do you take them i mean once a day, twice etc. I reccon if there are a million medicines for erectile dysfunction then there has got to be atlest one for PE.
1 Responses
Avatar universal
very urgent,Stop masturbation and do kegel Exercise.You can use any  Vigra during sex.
Have an Answer?
Top Sexual Health Answerers
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
st. louis, MO
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Dim the lights and break out the…eggs? These 10 foods will kick your sex drive into high gear.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
The surprising benefits of getting busy
Pain, cramps and spotting — when should you call the doctor?
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.