Sexual Health Community

What's up with this discharge?

I'm 16 years old. I haven't been sexually active for about 10 months. I've been tested for both chlamydia and gonorrhea, both came back negative. I have a history of on and off yeast infections. I am currently taking Lo Loestrin Fe. I noticed a green discharge on some toilet paper I used the other day. It was mucus-like, stringy, and odorless. I've been having a bit of vaginal itching on and off (both inside the vagina and outside) and I have no idea what could be going on. I'm hoping the discharge is just something that happens with birth control pills.
You probably still have fungal infection and may need to take an antifungal medicine orally. The BC pill does not give a vaginitis as you describe but does facilitate fungal infections.